Delta Controls is committed to safeguarding the privacy of the information that we gather concerning you (“Personal Data”) as our customers, vendors or job applicants ("you" or "Website User").
2. PERSONAL DATA DELTA CONTROLS COLLECTS AND PROCESSES
We collect Personal Data from you, in order to provide newsletters, technical support, application services, events, and product information to you. If you are a job candidate we collect Personal Data from you to review your qualifications for the job and to communicate with you regarding the job you applied for.
We collect and process the following Personal Data obtained directly from you:
- We ask for your name, e-mail address, telephone number, company name, company address and job position when you sign up for newsletters, request technical support through our website, require specific applications or setup an account on Passport, ZenDesk or Constant Contact.
- We ask for your name, e-mail address, physical address, details about your qualifications and job history to determine your fit for the position you are applying for.
- We automatically collect Personal Data in our server logs when you use our services. The Personal Data we collect includes:
- Name, job title, business email and physical address;
- Telephone log information such as phone number, time and date of calls, duration of calls, routing information and types of calls;
- IP address;
- Time and date of your login;
- Browser type; and
- Pages you have viewed
3. HOW WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA
We disclose your Personal Data to third parties associated or affiliated with Delta Controls under the following circumstances:
- Service partners
- These are third party companies that provide and process the Personal Data for the services discussed in Section 2 on behalf of Delta Controls.
- In the case of applications, we share your Personal Data in order for the service partner to set up your account.
- Associated enterprises or Delta Control affiliates
- We provide your Personal Data to our associated enterprises or Delta Control affiliates for processing or storage purposes.
- Legal requirements
- We will disclose your Personal Data in order to:
- meet any applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requirements;
- ensure the integrity of our services and to prevent fraud or technical issues
5. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SAFETY OF COMMUNICATIONS
Also note that Internet data transmissions, whether wired or wireless, cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, Delta Controls cannot ensure the security of data (whether it is Personal Data or not) you transmit to us and cannot take responsibility for any theft, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, loss, alternation, or destruction of data by any third party.
6. YOUR PERSONAL DATA RIGHTS
Subject to any legal constraint or exception, you have the right to request access, correction, deletion or restriction of processing of any Personal Data we hold about you.
All requests to exercise your Personal Data rights must be submitted through email to the address stated in the Contact Us Section below.
Once we receive your request, we will request that you verify your identity before we can act on your request.
If we determine that your request cannot be honoured due to any legal exemptions, we will inform you of the particular legal or contractual requirements that prevent us from following through on your request.
7. WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
In the case of our newsletter, we will request your consent to send you these communications. If you wish to unsubscribe from these newsletters, you may find the “SafeUnsubscribe” link at the bottom of the newsletter.
We work hard to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized illegal or accidental access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. We maintain appropriate technical and organizational safeguards to protect it from hacking, unlawful leaking or theft.
We restrict access to your Personal Data to only the employees, contractors and service partners who need to know in order to process or provide services to you.
9. COOKIES USAGE
A cookie is a file that is placed on a computer’s hard drive to help analyze web traffic or to allow web applications to respond to you based on your preferences.
Delta Controls uses functional cookies to enhance the user experience by providing information on whether you are a previous user or to determine your login state.
Delta Controls also uses tracking cookies. These cookies are used to better understand the nature of the traffic on our website, including how long your website visit was or the pages you visited. This information helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to your needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes. Tracking cookies are offered through Google Analytics. You can learn about how Google handles your privacy at: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
9. CONTACT US
Delta Controls Inc.
Attention: Privacy Officer
17850 - 56th Avenue, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada V3S 1C7
Phone: 1 604.574.9444
Toll Free: 1 800.335.8221
10. EU INDIVIDUALS RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT WITH A SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
If you reside in the EU and want to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority (Data Protection Authority) you may do so in the Member State where you reside, where you work or where you may have experienced an issue with the processing of your Personal Data.
Effective Date: August 8, 2018